Frequently Asked Questions
|1) I am new to the website. How do I order online?||2) What do I do if I have forgotten my password?|
|3) What do I do if I cannot log-in?||4) Can I place an order online without a log-in and password?|
|5) I cannot locate an item on your website. What can I do?||6) Do the prices on your website include VAT?|
|7) Do you deliver for free?||8) How do I pay you?|
|9) Can you invoice me?||10) How long after I order will I receive my goods?|
|11) Where is my order confirmation?||12) Where are my goods?|
|13) I have received a damaged product. What do I do?||14) Do I need to assemble the products myself?|
|15) Can I arrange for delivery to a different address?||16) I like this product but do you do it in a different colour / size?|
|17) I want to return my goods. What do I need to do?||18) Do you have a catalogue?|
|19) We are looking to refurbish our office / warehouse. Can you provide a site visit and advice?|
(1) I am new to the website. How do I order online?
Ordering online is easy. Just follow these simple steps.
- You can browse for an item via the menu or search for the product using the search bar (both located at the top of the page). You can search by product code or description.
- Select the item you want to buy. If there is more than one model available you will need to choose the model you want from the options shown, once you have done that you can click the shopping trolley image to add the item to your basket.
- When you are finished shopping simply select the “Go to basket” button to proceed to our Express Checkout. You will have a chance to review your order before it is confirmed.
- Once you have reviewed your order, you can either log in or, if this is your first purchase with us, register your details.
- Confirm your delivery address.
- Select your payment method. We accept all major credit and debit cards (with the exception of American Express). Alternatively, if you are purchasing on behalf of a limited company you can opt for an invoice (please see T&Cs for more information); please check your invoice address and supply a purchase order number under “Add additional delivery & invoice information”. If you have a promotional code, you can enter it at this point. Remember to accept our terms and conditions and then click to confirm your order. If you have chosen credit card payment you will then be taken to a secure page to enter your payment details.
- An order confirmation will be sent to your registered e-mail address as soon as our sales team have processed your order. Orders will be processed during working hours (08.00-18.00 Mon-Fri); should you place an order outside of these hours, your order confirmation will be sent on the next working day.
- Please check your order confirmation and inform us of any mistakes as soon as possible.
(2) What do I do if I have forgotten my password?
If you have forgotten your password or if you are an existing customer and this is your first visit to our new site, please fill in your e-mail address and a new password will be mailed to you within a minute. If you do not receive your new password or the e-mail address entered is not recognised please Contact us and we will assist you as best we can.
(3) What do I do if I cannot log-in?
If you have requested a new password and you are still having trouble logging in, please Contact us and we will assist you as best we can.
(4) Can I place an order online without a log-in and password?
No, unfortunately the order process requires you to register for a log-in and password. Rest assured that your details are not passed on to third parties.
(5) I cannot locate an item on your website. What can I do?
Please call our Sales Team who will be more than happy to help you. We have a number of suppliers whom we work closely with and may be able to source what you are looking for if it’s not in our standard range.
(6) Do the prices on your website include VAT?
Prices on the website do not include VAT as standard. If you want prices on the website to show including VAT please click the “Excl. VAT (Change)” button underneath “Go to basket” at the top of the page.
(7) Do you deliver for free?
All orders over €199 (excl. VAT) are delivered free of charge anywhere on the island of Ireland. Orders below €199 (excl. VAT) incur a €10 delivery charge (excl. VAT). Please note that we deliver to the ground floor only.
(8) How do I pay you?
Orders placed via the website can be paid immediately by most Debit and Credit cards (not American Express). Alternatively, if you are ordering on behalf of a limited company you can request to be invoiced - credit account subject to a credit check (please see T&Cs for more information). Payment can also be made in advance by company cheque or BACS. Should you wish to receive a pro forma invoice please Contact us.
(9) Can you invoice me?
If you are ordering on behalf of a limited company you can choose to open a credit account with us and pay by invoice (30 day terms). When applying for a credit account, we will ask you to fill in a credit application and then a credit check will be done to ensure that we can offer you credit. Please see T&Cs for more information.
(10) How long after I order will I receive my goods?
This depends on what you order. Some products can be delivered next day. Others may take longer. An estimated delivery date will be confirmed to you on your order confirmation. Please Contact us for more information. We recommend that you call our Sales Team if you need your goods quickly so that we can ensure that we can provide you with this service.
(11) Where is my order confirmation?
An order confirmation will be sent to your registered e-mail address as soon as our sales team have processed your order. Orders will be processed during working hours (08.00-18.00 Mon-Fri); should you place an order outside of these hours, your order confirmation will be sent on the next working day.
(12) Where are my goods?
Please check your order confirmation for an estimated delivery date. If your goods have not been delivered after this date please do not hesitate to Contact us for more information. If you have placed an order but not received an order acknowledgement then please log-in to your account to make sure that your order has been received or Contact us.
(13) I have received a damaged product. What do I do?
Whilst we strive to keep delivery damages and losses to a minimum, there are occasions where products can be delivered damaged. Please help us by checking your goods on delivery and noting any damage or shortage on the delivery note and then Contact us to let us know. If this is not possible to do immediately then please let us know of any damage or shortage within 7 days of receipt of your delivery.
(14) Do I need to assemble the products myself?
Many of the products that we sell are delivered flatpacked. Assembly of these items is generally straight forward. However, we can arrange for assembly and installation if required; this will incur an additional cost.
(15) Can I arrange for delivery to a different address?
Yes. Please specify this address at the time of order. Should you need to change your delivery address after having placed your order please Contact us as soon as possible. Please note that changing the delivery address may incur additional charges if your goods have already been dispatched.
(16) I like this product but do you do it in a different colour / size?
If you cannot see exactly what you are looking on our website for please do not hesitate to Contact us. We may be able to help!
(17) I want to return my goods. What do I need to do?
In the unlikely event that the product is not what you expected or if you have mis-ordered, goods can be returned to us within 14 days provided that they are in the original packaging. Larger quantities of the same product cannot be returned; we ask that you order a sample first. Custom-made products cannot be returned. Some returns may be subject to a re-stocking charge. Please Contact us if you wish to return your goods.
(18) Do you have a catalogue?
(19) We are looking to refurbish our office / warehouse. Can you provide a site visit and advice?
Yes! We would be delighted to visit you in your premises to provide advice and a space planning service. Please Contact us for more information.